Calories: 290 Fat: 23 g Protein: 8.5 g Total Carbs: 9 g Fiber: 7.5 g Net Carbs: 1.5 g
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 14 minutes
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 4 cups of a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flaxseed, erythritol, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and melted butter, whisking until well combined.
- Spoon into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 11 to 14 minutes until a knife or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy the muffins warm with extra butter, if desired. Makes 4 servings.