Calories: 675 Fat: 51.5 g Protein: 49 g Total Carbs: 5.5 g Fiber: 2 g Net Carbs: 3.5 g
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
⦁ 12 chicken wings
⦁ ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
⦁ 1 tablespoon garlic powder
⦁ 1 ¼ teaspoon salt
⦁ 1 teaspoon pepper
⦁ 1 tablespoon olive oil
⦁ 1 ½ cups thinly sliced cabbage
⦁ 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
⦁ 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
⦁ 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
⦁ ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the parmesan cheese with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Toss the wings in the oil then dredge in the parmesan mixture.
- Place the wings on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, toss together the remaining ingredients to make a coleslaw.
- Chill the coleslaw until the wings are ready – alternatively, divide the ingredients in thirds and prepare the coleslaw fresh with each serving.
- Serve the wings hot with the coleslaw. Makes 3 servings.