Perfection is teaming those flavours with a creamy, salty parmesan dressing. Oh yeah. This is a perfect keto side dish for when you are tired of the same old.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||7.8||grams|
|Magnesium||18||mg (5% RDA)|
|Potassium||351||mg (18% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (12%), protein (11%), fat (77%)
Ingredients (makes 8 servings)
- 800 g radicchio (1.76 lb)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, ghee, butter or coconut oil) (30 ml)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (15 ml)
- 1/2 cup full-fat cream cheese (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- black pepper, to taste
- Carefully cut the radicchio into wedges and brush with oil.
- Place cut side down in a hot pan and grill until softened with charred edges, turning carefully to char both sides. At the very end, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and leave to rest.
- Place all dressing ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth and well combined.
- To serve, drizzle over radicchio and season with black pepper. Perfect teamed with steak, grilled chicken or roasted salmon.
- Store radicchio in the refrigerator, covered for 3 days. Store dressing in a lidded jar, in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days.