Need an easy low carb paleo stuffing Try this cauliflower stuffing recipe! It has all the same flavors, plus it’s healthy & delicious.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 40 minutes
Servings: 10 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Celery (chopped thinly)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil (can also use butter or ghee)
- 1/2 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Ground sage
- 1 tsp Sea salt (or less if your poultry seasoning contains salt)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Pecans (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or line
with foil and grease well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chopped cauliflower, onions, celery, and garlic. Toss with olive oil,
poultry seasoning, sage, thyme, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. (You may need two sheets depending on
the size. You want as many of the cauliflower florets and onions in contact with the pan as possible.)
Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the onions are soft and cauliflower is starting to brown a
- Add the fresh parsley and pecans to the pan, and stir everything together. Roast for 10-15 more
minutes, until the pecans are lightly toasted, cauliflower is well browned, and onions are starting to
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 7g
- Total Carbs: 7g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and we strive to keep it as accurate as possible. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate with this information, but please feel free to make your own calculations.