Salmon With Creamy Spinach Recipe enjoy some of the best keto-friendly meals without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Preparation Time: Hands-on 15 minutes Overall 30 minutes
NUTRITION FACTS (Per Serving)
⦁ TOTAL CARBS: 6.5 g
⦁ FIBER: 2.8 g
⦁ NET CARBS: 3.7 g
⦁ PROTEIN: 34 g
⦁ FAT: 72.6 g
⦁ CALORIES: 813 kcal
⦁ MACRONUTRIENT RATIO:
⦁ CARBS (2%)
⦁ PROTEIN (17%)
⦁ FAT (81%)
⦁ MAGNESIUM: 143 mg (36% RDA)
⦁ POTASSIUM: 1314 mg (66% EMR)
INGREDIENTS (1 SERVING)
⦁ 1 small salmon or trout fillet (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
⦁ ½ large packet fresh or frozen spinach (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
⦁ 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream (or coconut milk)
⦁ 2 tbsp ghee84, coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
⦁ 1 serving Hollandaise Sauce
⦁ freshly ground black pepper
⦁ pinch salt or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F. Place the salmon in a baking tray and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the creamy spinach. Wash the spinach and place in a salad spinner to remove any excess water.
- Grease a skillet with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the spinach and cook for about 3-5 minutes while mixing. Season with salt.
- Add the heavy whipping cream (or coconut milk).
- Take off the heat and set aside. Meanwhile, prepare the Hollandaise sauce.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place the creamed spinach on a serving plate and top with the baked salmon. Pour over the Hollandaise sauce and enjoy!